Agreed you say; but you may ask, WHAT does Ben’s truism have to do with on-hold messages? If your on-hold messages have been playing on your telephones long enough to get old, tired, flat, no longer relevant, and maybe even irritating to callers and customers who’ve had to listen to them for too long, probably quite a lot.
TO AVOID AN UNPLEASANT PHONE FRAGRANCE YOU NEED ‘UPDATES’.
FRESH NEW MESSAGES AND MUSIC, REGULARLY
Still not convinced? Maybe you’re already playing on-hold messages on your business telephones; been playing the same messages for years in fact , and they sound just fine. It’s not just how your messages sound, but what they’re saying.
- Do they describe the products and services your customers need and want today?
- Do you have new products or services not described in the old messages?
- Do you have a new website you want your callers to visit?
- Do you have new competition and do you need to remind your callers why you’re better?
- Are you moving? Have you already moved to a new location?
- Are you playing Winter messages but the season is Summer, Spring, Fall?
- Do your customers need different products/services at different times during the year?
- Do you want to give your customers tips or information?
- Are they messages your callers will want to hear?
NOT A ‘GET- AND- FORGET’ PROJECT
AT&T has found that 7 out of every 10 callers will be placed on hold. That means you really do need to know what your on-hold messages are saying to them. Are they timely, relevant, and fresh?
Your On-Hold program should never be a ‘one-time,’get-and-forget’ project. Marketing success will be achieved with updated, accurate information and no matter how often you change it. Impact On-Hold is ready to assist you with, or write, new updated programs of messages.
Contact us at https://impactonhold.com/, and we’ll write and produce a free ‘demo’ on-hold program for your business. NO CHARGE, NO STRINGS.